We are thrilled to announce that Rutherford Briant have been selected as finalists in five categories at the Essex Business Awards on 21st October 2022!
The Essex Business Awards are a local platform celebrating the success of businesses in the local area and recognise the efforts and dedication to achieve excellence. We are honoured to be chosen as finalists in the following five categories;
- Customer Focus Award - We are so excited to be finalists in the ‘Customer Focus’ award at the Essex Business Awards 2022. This award would recognise the steps we take to ensure we understand our customers’ needs. We pride ourselves on ensuring we provide exceptional customer service to create long term and lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. To be nominated is a real honour!
- Business to Business Award - We are so pleased to be nominated as finalists in the ‘Business to Business’ award category. Winning this award would mean a great deal to us as it would recognise our hard work and achievements in implementing our vision of building better business through great hires and making career goals become reality.
- Employer of the Year Award - We are overjoyed to be finalists of the ‘Employer of the Year’ award. At Rutherford Briant, we ensure we create an inspiring and supportive work environment and demonstrate a real commitment to the wellbeing of our employees, resulting in high staff satisfaction levels and a well-motivated, ambitious and united workforce.
- Excellence in Marketing Award - We are thrilled to be finalists in the ‘Excellence in Marketing’ award. We ensure to continue investing in and committing to our marketing approach and building a strong brand for our business. We have recently launched a brand-new website and a fresh look and feel for our company, to better reflect the business we are today, and where we want to be in the future. We are dedicated to building out and supporting our marketing team, having recently hired a new marketing assistant to further assist with delivering our marketing strategy.
- Business Person of the Year Award for Toby Briant - Toby Briant is delighted to be selected as a finalist in the ‘Business Person of the Year’ award. To win this award would be testament to Toby’s hard work, significant success and his strong leadership and strategic vision over the years.
The Rutherford Briant team are looking forward to getting dressed up to attend the black-tie awards ceremony at Braxted Park, to enjoy an evening celebrating everyone’s amazing achievements.
We wish all the finalists the very best of luck.