Associate Project Manager – Hybrid Working
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical business based in Essex.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years' experience within Projects or within a PMO function.
Job Responsibilities - Associate Project Manager
- To create and deliver project plans in alignment with the cross-functional teams
- To deliver multiple projects from end-to-end to stringent timelines
- To setup regular meetings for key project workstreams to facilitate knowledge exchange between team members and follow-up on actions
- To hold cross-functional team to account on actions on deliverables
- To organise and schedule meetings both internally and externally, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- To provide a pro-active approach to problem solving within the projects, assisting the company to deliver on key commercial goals
- To report progress on projects on a weekly basis to the Head of Projects, and also on a regular basis to the Executive team
- To work closely with our Projects team to adopt similar robust project management tools to ensure consistency in approach across the business
- To escalate to stakeholders within the business to ensure key project deliverables are achieved
Person Specification - Associate Project Manager
- Experience within a projects team or in a PMO function
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take minutes and create professional presentations
- Ability to and passion for problem solving
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!