Rutherford Briant are currently looking for an Export Operations Coordinator for a worldwide logistics company for their offices based in Basildon, Essex.
- Manage export process start to finish via Topaz system
- Receive bookings from clients and issue booking confirmation
- Arrange haulage with UK warehouses
- Liaise with UK warehouses to book container loading
- Issue manifest to warehouses
- Create customs entries and associate to master
- Submit AMS entries and check accuracy after submission
- Issue Bill of Lading Instructions to carriers prior to documentation cut
- Check Bill of Lading correct when received from carrier and highlight any errors
- Send pre-alerts to overseas agents within 48 hours of sailing
- Ensure cost estimates are entered on all jobs within the correct accounting month
- Check purchase invoices are correct on receipt. Pass all correct invoices for payment and dispute anything that is not as agreed.
- Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing, keeping Export Manger in copy of all correspondence
- Access invoice queries on a daily basis via Topaz, resolve any queries and forward anything that is on your list in error to correct party
- Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved
- Answer telephone in a timely manner
Salary - £25,000 - £26,000 Full-time position.
To find out more about this role and company, please apply today!