Rutherford Briant are looking for an interim Project Accountant for a high growth business based close to Brentwood in Essex for an initial 6-month period which is likely to be extended.
This business has gone through a number of changes over the past 12 months and due to large amounts of projects require a qualified accountant to assist the business through a high profile transition.
Offering hybrid working, the opportunity to engage with all functions of the company and the chance to become a key part of the leadership team.
Salary- £65,000 - £75,000
Potential for bonus
Providing core improvements to the following processes:
- Purchase Ledger & Cash
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
- Multiple Management Accounting entities
- Group Management Accounting
- Stakeholder management and controls around this
- Management Accounting & Accounts Receivable
- Improve other 'Finance Department’ routine processes currently not documented
- Client Accounting - Support the review work
- Use the established 'in-house’ template to document the 'steps’ approach taken for each process
Experience & attributes
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Specific group reporting / head office experience in financial consolidations, processes & controls, head office management accounting
- Strong accounting and technical knowledge
- Keen attention to detail with a clear understanding of and commitment to robust data integrity and reconciliation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience of influencing at all levels