Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary/Paralegal to join the Conveyancing Team of a top firm in Colchester.
You will be working for a Partner and assisting in the running of the practice by providing support within the general office function as well as secretarial support.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking any audio typing required
- Administering files and all conveyancing forms and searches under the direction of Principal
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary
- Arranging of all copying
- Preparing post for dispatch
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide professional support
- Ensuring the utmost confidentiality
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within Conveyancing. You will also have fast audio typing speeds, the ability to cope with a large volume of work and have a responsibility towards self-development.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and a friendly work environment.
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:30pm
£25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience.