Rutherford Briant are recruiting for x2 Installations Coordinators to join a highly recognised brand in Suffolk. In this role you will work as part of the Cellar Service team and play a crucial role in customers all over the UK, you will be responsible for supporting the sales teams and customers. This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing business offering the opportunity for progression within.
This is a full-time office-based role that offers a rewarding culture, is located 10 minutes from the town centre, includes onsite parking and a subsidised canteen.
The salary on offer for this role is £21,000 per annum, up to 33% discount for friends and family, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days, free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, an employee advice and guidance service and healthcare service.
What you will be doing:
- Costing Surveys and installation requests
- Answering telephone calls efficiently in a friendly manner
- Working closely with sales teams and technicians
- Using third party supplier systems to order parts
- Coordinating with service providers
- Keeping accurate records
- Offering support and advice to customers
- Raising jobs accurately and in a timely manner
- Allocating work to the most appropriate Technician resource
- Escalating issues
- Participating in ongoing training to improve product knowledge
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office-based customer service role preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Driven with a positive attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Proactive and highly organised
- Strong time management and planning skills
- An understanding of the licensed trade would be an advantage
- Hospitality experience would be advantageous