We are looking for experienced passionate procurement professionals for a number or Procurement & Category Management roles based in Essex. These are hybrid working roles with a mix of office and home-based working. You’ll be expected to work from the office around 2 days per week, with flexible working hours.
Location: Chelmsford / Hybrid Working
- To deliver the full sourcing life cycle, from strategy creation and execution (supplier qualification, assessment, selection, and contract award) through to implementation (supplier mobilisation and transition) and contract and supplier management.
- Establish working relationships within the organisation, project teams and collaborative partners.
- Identify external third-party expenditure required and translate ideas into comprehensive proposals and presentations to influence stakeholders.
- Establish and lead cross-functional and cross-programme teams to manage the development and implementation of the purchasing category strategy.
- Deliver the purchasing category strategy - including sourcing activities through insight and analysis of category areas.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working – with no official start or finish time you can make your work arrangement work around the other elements of your life offering a fantastic work / life balance.
- 26 days annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays.
- Excellent benefits package - including excellent Pension Scheme.
- Great training pathways and encouragement to all staff for their continual professional development with full support and guidance towards CIPS / MCIPS.
- Large Procurement Team within the UK and have a national reputation for excellence
Please apply today with your CV today to find out more!