The Customer Demand Planner will work within a team of planners, as part of a Supply Chain Operations department, across the EMEA region, owning the end-to-end process of the partner inbound forecast element for a variety of high-profile customers.
The Customer Demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with the analysis and consensus approval of customers’ forecasts and maintenance of forecast models by incorporating business intelligence and information gathered from key stakeholders.
Being the integration point into the internal sales and supplier organisation, the Customer Demand Planner will be constantly collaborating, on behalf of their respective customers, with key counterparts in Sales and Purchasing/Supply Planning:
- Reviewing historical sales trends and identifying demand drivers
- Coordinating cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances
- Refining the forecast model to reflect updated customer assumptions.
- Execution and analysis of forecast accuracy data metrics and driving appropriate discussions to improve accuracy
Using the Oracle ERP and Demantra platform and analytic visualization tools, defines and develops objectives, parameters, and views to conduct analysis to determine if there are service or performance enhancements required to existing supply chain engagements and present analysis and recommendations to internal requestors and management.
What Are We Looking For?
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience of forecasting/demand planning
- General understanding of Supply Chain models and techniques
- Experience working with ERP systems essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent English, written and spoken, with a secondary European language a bonus
What is in it For You?
- This is a full-time position.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
- Permanent contract.
- Other benefits
Please apply today!