Rutherford Briant are extremely excited to be working with this award-winning established HR Consultancy during a period of growth.
This consultancy have built strong relationships and good foundations over the past 8 years with small to medium sized businesses, primarily based in East Anglia and looking to expand out into Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
The culture within this Consultancy is very collaborative and forward thinking as well as having a supportive team (currently 8) to work alongside. They are very much looking for people to join them that will being new fresh ideas along with autonomy and an entrepreneurial flair.
Key benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Home working allowance
- Performance based bonus
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Training and development
- CIPD subscription
These are fully remote working roles with the requirement for frequent regional travel
The Senior HR Consultant role ideally requires a CIPD 7 qualfication and you will assist in providing first class commercial outsourced HR Service to clients, ensuring best practice and legal compliance with all HR related issues, and developing and delivering, coaching, learning and development interventions.
Example duties of this Senior HR Consultant role are:
- Providing a first class outsourced HR support service with regular on-site presence through contact with all levels of management and staff, face to face, online and over the telephone
- Developing strong, influential relationships with C Suite leaders, providing constructive challenge and support to the Leadership Team, acting as a catalyst for organisational change
- Developing, delivering and maintaining bespoke Human Resources systems for clients including employment contracts, company handbooks, performance management systems, induction programmes and management development programmes
- Effectively managing and delivering high value strategic projects including Organisation reviews, Engagement projects, site closures, restructures, TUPE situations.
- Manage and deliver the full recruitment process on behalf of clients, ensuring high caliber candidates are attracted and retained in the business.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects
- Assisting clients to create and implement their human resource strategy to achieve their business objectives.
- Ensuring clients remain legally compliant and developing them towards best practice standards.
- Supporting the implementation of the above systems using change management techniques and consultation to agreed timescales.
- Advising senior and line managers on the full range of employee relations matters and complex case management to support informed and risk assessed business decisions
Interviews are to be held over MS Teams with a view to get someone started ASAP.
If interested, please apply now!