Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for a leading technology company with hybrid/remote working and a competitive salary.
Our client has been working with hundreds of businesses across the UK for over 20 years, and the company is growing at a fast rate. They recognise that their people are the main asset to their business and focus on continual professional development throughout the company.
Over the last 21 years, our client has invested exceptional amounts of effort into recruiting talented, motivated problem-solvers, who provide a friendly personalised service coupled with the technical ability expected from a much larger organisation.
On top of a competitive salary of up to £48,000 per annum, you can also expect a fantastic benefits package, including negotiable annual leave, pension contribution, healthcare scheme & time off for charity events. This role is based in Manchaster and can be fully remote working, or 1-2 days in the office, whichever is preferred.
This role is for a team-player, responsible for co-ordinating and executing all B2B marketing activity for the company, managing and developing websites, social media content and working closely with the sales team to plan marketing campaigns. Creation of management of deadlines and with an excellent eye for detail and responsibility for communicating company brand propositions and overall communication standards.
This is a senior position and as a member of the leadership team you’ll have defined KPI’s that are agreed on an ongoing basis with SMART objectives. You are responsible for the Marketing department budget and ROI. This is a hands-on position in an SME and the ideal candidate is a self-motivated and managing individual, also capable of managing third parties and internal team members.
Example duties for this Marketing Manager role are:
- Maintaining the company’s online presence: editing and uploading information onto the website including news, blogs, staff profiles, videos and other updates
- Co-ordination of existing /writing of new content for digital channels
- Improving the company's social reach / audience through corporate use of social media and by guiding individuals to improve their own social media skills
- Regular data analysis of electronic and traditional marketing activity with a view to continually
improving conversion rates and customer engagement
- Production of marketing materials and ordering of collateral, copywriting and proofing, event organisation and administration and other administrative duties
- Organising and attending events/trade shows/exhibitions
- Creating and developing video content across multiple channels
- Working closely with the sales team to plan marketing campaigns
- Creating e-shots and monitoring response analytics
- Defining all internal and external communication standards
- Brand management and presentation
- Identifying networking opportunities to assist with the development of new business
Interviews will be virtual with a view to have somebody as soon as possible
If this seems like something you would be interested in, please apply now!