Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Social Media and Community Manager to work for a fast growing financial institution with a fantastic work culture and great benefits.
Our client has won multiple awards for their services and are entering their next phase of growth in the business, as well as being listed on the Sunday Time’s TechTrack 100. They are an exciting, young company with a dynamic team where passion is greatly encouraged. The team and working style is incredibly fast-paced and they actively share ideas from across all members of the company,
On top of a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum, you can also expect a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days annual leave, private medical care extended to family members, death in service training and career development. This role is based in Ipswich and offers a hybrid working style.
As the Social Media & Community Manager, you will serve as a brand ambassador supporting community development and playing a key role in delivering the 'more than finance' components of our client’s mission. You will utilize the digital networks and communication channels to foster authentic relationships with the two core communities: business owners and brokers.
You will work well in a team, be able to effectively manage and plan, use initiative and have the drive to identify opportunities and areas for improvement. You will immerse yourself in the culture that our client has built to ensure visual and tonal values are communicated consistently and effectively across all social media and community touchpoints
Example duties for this Social Media and Community Manager are:
- Improving the engagement and understanding of all communities
- Owning and managing the social media calendar defining and delivering a separate strategy for each community
- Reacting to social opportunities and utilize pre-built forums - keep a pulse of technology and social network features, trend hijacking media and news where you see opportunities to build communities organically
- Coordinating with colleagues to align PR, thought leadership, blogs, and other content for scheduling on our social media management tool.
- Creating and scheduling campaigns in line with key holidays, events, and company milestones. Creativity and an eye for trends and topics that excite target audiences and create dialogue are a must.
- Owning and maintaining all email marketing lists and campaigns. You will be responsible for delivering monthly newsletters to different communities and well as supporting wider marketing campaigns with email campaign delivery. You will liaise with the Lead Generation Manager to ensure alignment of community emails vs automated marketing flows.
Interviews will be face-to-face with a view to have somebody as soon as possible