Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for a digital transformation company with hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Our client is international and has 17 offices & 900 employees across the globe collaborating with customers and partners. Never satisfied with the status quo, their passion is in delivering breakthroughs that drive business results. Their diversity is what makes them strong, inventive and agile enough to stay head of the competition.
Our client is a highly regarded employer with an ethos of equal opportunity for all. Through years of experience, they have created a working environment and employee reward scheme that sets a benchmark for the industry.
On top of a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum, you can also expect a fantastic benefits package, including a bonus scheme, pension contribution, company laptop and mobile and business expenses. This role is based in Hemel Hempstead with a hybrid working setup.
This is a key role to support the Sales Director and wider team to drive growth through online and traditional activity and lead generation.
You will be part of a fast-paced team where there will be a high level of autonomy allowing you to demonstrate your problem-solving skills, desire for learning and ability to consistently deliver excellence.
- Working towards meeting and surpassing monthly revenue targets.
- Create Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) programme in order to drive performance from marketing activity.
- Create and Deliver go to market plans.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for the purpose of measuring performance.
- Use reports to drill down into areas of underperformance in order to drive incremental improvement.
- Use tools and technology to understand audiences and behaviours to feed back into campaigns.
- Create product content such as case studies, artwork, website copy and blog posts and actively monitor and engage with social media.
- Work with agencies to drive performance, identify efficiencies, run regular tests and implement results.
- Work with agencies and designers to create and run campaigns.
- Lead on development projects and website feature enhancement associated with marketing activity.
Interviews will be held in person with a view to have somebody as soon as possible
If this seems like something you would be interested in, please apply now!