Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to work for a family-run healthcare company, recognised in the industry for providing high quality care and outstanding, innovative facilities. This role is hybrid working and would be suitable for someone who is looking to kick start their marketing career.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm our client offers team members an environment where they embrace team engagement, development and help teams to realise their potential. They support and appreciate their team members and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The Marketing Assistant supports the work of the Marketing department and the Sales & Marketing Director with all administrative and coordinating duties relative to the projects within the team. This is an entry-level role; therefore, no experience is needed but a desire to begin a career in Marketing is a must.
The salary on offer is £23,000 + excellent benefits.
Example duties of the Marketing Assistant are:
- Manage the purchase order and invoicing processes for the marketing team.
- Support the team with their workflow by managing the requests made by the wider operational team.
- Assist with the marketing asset base to accumulate all marketing material for our head office and care homes within the group.
- Support ongoing and adhoc marketing campaigns as required, including insights delivery, affilite partner campaigns, printing, arranging photographers and more.
- Work alongside the Sales & Marketing Director with daily administrative tasks: diary management, meeting organisation and more.
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible, over MS Teams with a view to get somebody started right away.
If this seems like something you would be interested in, please apply now!