Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a FCL Operators Logistics Operator to join a well-established and friendly logistics business based in Basildon, Essex.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years' experience within a logistics operator role handling either import or export of full container loads.
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 Full-time position.
Job Responsibilities - FCL Logistics Operator
- Manage export process start to finish via in house system
- Receive bookings from clients and issue confirmation e-mail
- Place booking with carrier. Advise VGM details at same time.
- Create customs entries when required
- Advise details for AMS to client
- Keep clients advised of any delays in pick up/sailing
- Issue Bill of Lading Instructions to carriers prior to documentation cut. On receipt of draft B/L send to client for approval
- Obtain ROE from carrier and invoice the client
- Ensure cost estimates are entered on all jobs within the correct accounting month
- Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing, keeping Export Manger in copy of all correspondence
- Access invoice queries on a daily basis via in house system, resolve any queries and forward anything that is on your list in error to correct party
- Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved
- Answer telephone in a timely manner
To find out more about this role and company, please apply today!