Do you have exposure working on projects within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industries? If so, it might be about time that you consider taking a role that will accelerate your Project Management career.
Rutherford Briant are working with one of their long-term, Essex-based clients on a Project Coordinator (Maternity cover) role offering a great work/life balance and regionally leading opportunities for progression. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and are now a global presence in the pharmaceutical industry.
This role would suit a projects coordinator who has had exposure the healthcare/pharmaceutical industries. The role is hybrid working and having to only be office based 2 days per week, means that staff within the business commute from further afield.
So what's in it for you?
- £24,000 salary plus bonus
- Fixed term contract of up to 12-18 months
- Real flexibility to work from home; with the standard being 3 days working-from-home per week.
- Discretionary bonuses for all members of staff.
- A role within a company that supports growth and is transparent about how you can take the next step.
What are they looking for?
- A minimum of 1 years' project management experience.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously yet efficiently.
- Working collaboratively with teams across the business internationally.
Please apply today to discuss the role and company in more detail.