Rutherford Briant are thrilled to be partnering with a large Profession al services business to recruit for a Marketing, Assistant based in Ipswich.
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Dress for your day
- Health Cash Plan
- Contributory pension
- Social events
This role is offering a hybrid working arrangement, with minimum 2 days in the office, the rest of the week from home. This is 37.5 hours per week with flexible working available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a programme of newsletters using post and email
- Organising and delivering a programme of seminars, workshops and events across all offices: both physical and online
- Reporting monthly to the Marketing Manager on events
- Utilising social media to support the promotion of campaigns & events
- Delivering centralised client communications using post and email
- Managing the professionals’ database to ensure targeted campaign mailings are delivered
- Organising and delivering ads as required by the media, liaising with the agency as required
- Overseeing banner bookings
- Manage marketing material stock
Essential skills / attributes required:
- Good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English.
- An interest in developing a career marketing administration work
- Clean driving licence and access to own transport
- Ability to attend evening events as required (TOIL available)
- Oral/written communication skills
Interviews to be held as soon as possible, please apply if you feel this is the job for you!