A great opportunity has arisen with a local manufacturing company in Colchester, for an Accounts Assistant paying £20,000 - £25,000 dependant upon experience.
The Accounts assistant will be joining a small team made up of an accounts assistant, a credit controller and a payroll processor. So your main responsibilities will include purchase ledger and sales ledger.
Accounts Assistant responsibilities:
- Processing purchase orders and supplier invoices
- Raising credit notes where necessary
- Invoices coded and posted
- Payment allocations
- Deal with supplier queries
- Assist with month end procedures
- Process transactions
- Bank transactions
- Investigate and resolve credit balances
- Prepare reconciliations
You will receive 30 days holiday per annum. The business believes in developing and supporting their employees and you will have access to additional training should you wish to pursue it.
If this Accounts Assistant role sounds perfect for you then APPLY NOW.......