Rutherford Briant have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a Top 15 Accountancy Practice in London! The company offers a range of benefits including personal development programmes, flexible working and the ability to progress all the way up to the top!
The firm is renowned for being one of the Top 10 Accountancy Practices to work for. They are heavily invested in colleague wellbeing and mindfulness making the firm a great environment to work in.
What you will do:
- Assist the partners and associate partners with reviewing and finalising accounts preparation, management accounts and VAT returns
- Be a key client contact and build strong relationships with clients
- Train and support junior members of staff
- Manage and delivery accounts assignements
- Supervising, delegating and reviewing work of juniors
- Review, amend and discuss accounts with clients before handing to Partners for final client meetings
- Assist clients with any queries
- Gain new work from existing and new clients where possible
What you will need:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of completing private company financial statements, handling a portfolio of clients and manageing and delegating work to juniors
- Experience of corporation tax, VAT and personal tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and the ability to stand up for things that matter to you
- Driven to succeed
What you will get in return:
- Flexible working including working from home
- Competitive salary
- Full study support if applicable
- Excellent personal development programmes to support career growth
- On the job practical training
- Flexible benefits reward package
- Ability to progress all the way to the top!
Get in touch for more information or apply today!