Rutherford Briant have just taken on an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a Top 45 Accountancy Practice in London. The company are looking for somebody to join their growing Business Services Department.
For the right candidate, there are plenty of progression opportunities up for grabs, performance bonuses, a mix of working from home and in the office, along with many more benefits!
What you will do:
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, partnerships, LLP’s and sole traders
- Prepare year-end financial statements and accounts
- Prepare VAT returns and management accounts
- Ad-hoc specialist assignments
- Support junior members of staff and review their work
What you will need:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification or Qualified by experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ practice experience, or five if qualified by experience
- Experienced in full accounts production
- Ability to work on multiple accounts
- Excellent IT skills
- Outstanding communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Performance bonuses
- Social activities
- And much more!!
Sound like the role for you? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch or apply now!