Rutherford Briant have just taken on an exciting opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a Top 15 Accountancy Practice in the City of London. The Corporate and Business Tax team are expanding and they are looking for Tax Seniors to join them.
This dynamic leading UK firm is offering many benefits including agile working, progression opportunities and generous annual leave for the right candidate! Full study support for the CTA Qualification will also be provided for the successful individual.
What you will do:
- Work closely with senior management and research, analyse and prepare advisory reports on a broad range of projects and taxes both for internal use and client delivery
- Undertake preparation of tax due diligence reports in respect of potential target entities covering areas such as corporation tax, PAYE and VAT
- Assist with preparation of tax valuations to support the transactions
- Prepare and submit tax clearance letters to HMRC
- Support the Audit and Accounts teams through the review of some annual computations
What you will need:
- Three years experience in Corporate Tax at an Accountancy Practice
- ACA or ATT Qualified
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get in return:
- Generous annual leave with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- And more!!
Sound like the role for you? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch or apply now!