Rutherford Briant are thrilled to be working with a top 15 Accountancy firm in London to assist in recruiting for a National Marketing and BD Executive.
This role is hybrid, offering 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home, 35 hours per week.
Salary - £35,000-£40,000
- Study Package, including TOIL (Time off in Lieu)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to 'purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates
- Private dental cover at discounted rates
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Pension Scheme arrangements
The team currently compromises of 5 marketing professionals, who all provide advice, support and practical assistance to 100 partners across our 23 offices.
The team is vibrant and close-knit, who work together on a wide range of marketing and business development campaigns for the national Group and its local offices.
The workload is very varied and all positions within the team benefit from exposure to a wide breadth of responsibilities across the marketing & BD mix.
The team have much interaction with, and exposure to, the National Group Board, resulting in marketing and BD featuring highly on the businesses' national strategic agenda. The marketing & BD executive role reports directly to the partner who in turn reports to the Group Chairman and Group Board.
- Helping the Group offices to achieve the objectives set out in their marketing plans, meeting with the regional offices alongside a senior member of the marketing team
- Helping internal departments to develop marketing plans and to achieve their objectives
- Involvement with selected national sector and working groups, as dictated by the partner, with ongoing responsibility for support to that group
- Supporting the director with the ongoing development and achievement of the national digital strategy, incorporating website and social media activity and development
- Continued development of the Group’s brand ensuring adherence and consistency across the Group offices, this will involve central management of InDesign and house style templates for all offices
- Ongoing development of our full suite of publications, including annual sector outlooks, service line brochures and other materials; involving collation and editing of content, creating designs/layouts and design of the materials in InDesign, in-line with corporate brand guidelines
- Various Groupwide and local targeting campaigns
- Involvement in one-off marketing/targeting activities
- Managing and supporting with the organisation of events
- Assisting partners and the marketing team with proposal situations across the group
- Involvement in informal research projects eg. of competitor information
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible - please apply now!