Currently studying towards your ATT or CTA and tired of working for your current firm? Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a number of Corporate Tax Assistant positions across London and in the surrounding regions, and we would be more than happy to help.
These roles range from Top 10 Accountancy Practices, to your smaller and more independent businesses.
If you're looking for better study support, a stronger salary package or even to just change your working environment; we have a number of clients waiting to receive your application.
Job Specification - Corporate Tax Assistant
The candidate will be committed to a career in tax and ideally would have already have gained at least 12 months’ experience in a corporate tax role. A general understanding of accounts is desirable.
Duties will mainly include working with more senior members of the team on the corporation tax compliance aspects of the portfolio, including;
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations.
- Advising on payment dates and dealing with all other administrative matters.
- There will also be the opportunity to assist in tax advisory projects.
Person Specification - Corporate Tax Assistant
- Candidates are likely to be ATT qualified. There would be an opportunity to study for the CTA qualification.
- The ideal candidate should be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise their own workload.
- They will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with partners and clients.
- They will also be a natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
Salary/benefits - Corporate Tax Assistant
- Strong salary package reflecting level of experience.
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Working from home flexibility.
- Salary reviews annually.
- Other additional benefits including a generous holiday entitlement, the ability to buy/sell holiday, a flexible benefits package as well as an annual bonus.
If interested, please do apply below or send any queries to the email below. We look forward to hearing from you.