Rutherford Briant have taken on an amazing opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the Corporate Services Group at a reputable practice based in Guildford.
The practice are offering a London weighted salary, the opportunity to work with clients that are of a quality and diversity that you would expect from an international practices based in Central London, flexible working arrangement and many more benefits!
This excellent opportunity would suit somebody who is from a practice background, nearly qualified and with experience preparing management accounts. Or perhaps a management accountant who is looking for more of a work/life balance and a great working culture.
What you will do:
- Prepare management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Prepare annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, parternships and sole traders
- Cash management and cash reporting
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assisting clients with accounting support
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
What you will need:
- Near ACA/ACCA Qualified (study support can be provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work underpressure
- Experience preparing management accounts
- IT literate
What you will get in return:
- An excellent salary package (London Weighted)
- Flexible working with core hours between 10am - 4pm
- Agile working
- Pension plan
- Time off in lieu when completed any overtime
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Dress down Fridays
- Employee discouns
- New client bonus scheme
- And More!!!
Sound like the position for you? Get in touch to find out more, or apply today!