Rutherford Briant have just taken on an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a fun and dynamic Accountancy Practice in London.
This is a great role for somebody who has 1 years’ experience in an Accountancy Practice, AAT Qualified or seeking to study the ACCA and looking for a better work/life balance and work culture.
Full study support to complete the AAT and move on to the ACCA, an excellent salary package, generous holiday and plenty of opportunity to progress will be offered to the right candidate.
What you will do:
- Prepare sole trader, partnership and corporate accounts
- Assist Seniors with analysis and preparatory work for more complex cases
- Communicate with the team to ensure client and Partner expectations are met on delivery and accuracy of work
- Assist with preparation of VAT returns
- Prepare simple tax computations
- Communicate with clients to progress jobs
- Engage with the company and advocate the values
- Actively progress on own learning and development
What you will need:
- At least 1 year of experience in an Accountancy Practice
- AAT Qualified and/or looking to begin studying ACCA
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- The ability to build rapport with clients
What you will get in return:
- Full study support
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holidays
- And More!!
Like the sound of this role? Apply now or get in touch for more information!!