Rutherford Briant are exclusively recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fast growing and exciting business going through a period of change in Enfield. This role reports into the Finance Director and takes full responsibility for the management accounts process, reporting and analysis along with providing commercial awareness to the MD.
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Presenting key Information and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Profit & Loss analysis
- Accruals and prepayments
- Producing Month Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of KPI’s
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual reports
- Monthly VAT returns
- Liaison with external auditors
Benefits include -
- Study support (salary increases with exam passes)
- Hybrid working upon completion of training
- On-site parking
The successful candidate will receive study support if required along with a friendly, supportive environment in an ambitious and forward thinking business.