Rutherford Briant have just registered a new role for a Software Consultant, the current consultant has been prompted within the business and they are looking to take on another experienced consultant.
The role will be client facing, delivery the best software solutions to each business. This is a role that will require the right candidate to take the lead in projects and focus on implementation and delivery of Microsoft software applications. To be involved in both a technical and commercial way, providing functional expertise relating to installation, set-up, customisation, analysis and testing.
Being part of a small business means you can make a big impact, you will be able to utilise your current skills and develop professionally within the organisation.
- Manage the implementations or projects from inception to customer sign off.
- Participate in discovery, design, planning deployment.
- Configure applications for customer environment.
- Utilise BI tools to analyse data and run reports.
- Consulting - covering all aspects of pre-sale, analysis and implementation and support.
- Provide end user training.
- Experience working with Business Central & SQL Server
- Strong experience understanding ERP processes.
- Experience with solution design, documentation, training and analysis.
- Knowledge of C/SIDE or C/AL.
- Experience of integration and implementation of systems.
Communication is key here, dealing with a range of clients and departments within the organisation means clear written and verbal communication is required. If you are looking for the next step in your career please apply!
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sql Server
- ERP Implementations
- ERP Software