Rutherford Briant have just registered a very unique Application Support Analyst role. This is a great opportunity to work for a young digital transformation business, the business is growing rapidly and needs an experienced & highly organised Application Support Analyst.
The role will focus on supporting all business applications, utilising your problem solving skills and dealing with individuals at all levels. The right person will have an in-depth knowledge of software support, be able to communicate clearly and analyse and interpret data excellently.The business works with some well known brands such as McDonald's, Burger King and KFC. Customer service is paramount, the application support function plays a pivotal role within the organisation.
- Daily support for critical systems.
- Gather customer requirements and report back to the business.
- Manage customer application portfolios
- Co-ordinate customer requests for application enhancements.
- Ensure system up times meet strict KPI's.
- Resolve incidents within strict KPI's.
- Control UAT process.
- Contribute to continuous service improvements.
- Maintain and create process documentation.
- Strong customer service skills both written and verbal communication.
- Familiar with POS/EPOS systems.
- Strong documentation skills and good attention to detail.
- Great understanding of Windows or Database environments.
- Helpdesk system experience.
- SCCM software management and deployment.
If you are ready for your next challenge, if you want to make an impact and be an integral part of a business, this could be the role for you.
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving