Rutherford Briant have just registered a very unique Service Delivery Manager role. This is an opportunity to flex your process and delivery management skills, this is not a role running BAU team. The business has grown rapidly over the past few years, as a result of this growth the business has identified a need for an IT Service Delivery Manager. The role includes working with some very high profiled clients, the need to deliver the best possible quality service is paramount. This candidate will need to look at the blue print of the function, asses the business needs, build and solidify the processes and expand the team to accommodate the changes.
This is a role that will suit an ambitious and driven candidate, what do you want to achieve? Do you want to take ownership of a service and team, do you want to utilise your skills and develop within a role?
- To be an integral part of the wider operations team, using experience and industry knowledge to support the function.
- To asses and set out clear operating process, ensure all are documented and fully adhered too.
- Understand agreed SLA's, ensure resource and skill set are allocated to support commitments.
- Attention to detail.
- Lead by example, demonstrate a customer focused approached to problem solving.
- Be the first point of management escalation for the wider operations team, including project manager and other offshore support teams.
- Investigate and focus efforts on understanding and resolving recurring issues, overall increasing customer satisfaction.
- Establish and grow all customer relationships.
- At least 5 years IT Service background, with direct Service Provider Service Desk experience.
- To be able to communicate at all levels, with the desire to build strong and lasting relationships.
- Must be able to understand, interpret and challenge technical issues.
- Able to demonstrate experience formulating, structuring and delivering services linked to SLA's.
If you are ready for your next challenge, if you want to make an impact and be an integral part of a business, this could be the role for you.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Process Improvement
- Service Delivery
- Service Desk