Rutherford Briant have just registered a fantastic new Software Developer role. Our client has very ambitious plans to grow the business and the software development team are integral to this growth. This is an exciting opportunity to flex your development skills, create Native apps and integrate ERPs, all for their cloud based platform.
The team is expanding, the senior developers are looking for an experienced developer to jump on board. The primary language is C#, Dart, using Flutter as the framework to build Native apps.
The business has many big projects in the pipeline and encourages sharing ideas and learning new technologies.
If you want a role that can help you grow personally as well as a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you.
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of Xamarin.Forms, Flutter, WinForms or equivalent
- C#, Dart experience or equivalent
- An understanding of microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Git version control
- DevOps including an understanding of build and release pipelines, CI & CD
- A team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible working hours
- Half day on a Friday (no condensed hours!)
- Generous holiday - Extra days available
- Monthly Team Events - Expenses paid
- Fantastic culture
This really is a wonderful company to join, the business is in a fantastic position to expand you could be at the start of something amazing.
- Software Development