Rutherford Briant have the pleasure of assisting our client to find an amazing CRM Administrator. This is a great opportunity to develop in a new role for the business. Our client recognises the untapped potential in their CRM system and is on the look out for a CRM wizard to monitor, extract, integrate and migrate data for the marketing and business development team.
The right candidate will have advanced skills in MS Dynamics, be able to present and interpret the data and enhance the system. Strong Excel skills are essential to migrate legacy data as well as the ability to create new reports to support business development.
- Prepare and import data from a variety of sources, Excel, Outlook and internal databases.
- Maintain & develop the MS Dynamics system.
- Analyse and trouble shoot problems.
- Manage user set up and deactivations
- Monitor data quality, duplications, data migration and integration.
- Create new report and improve and maintain existing reports.
- Support Marketing & BD teams with projects.
- Ensure data is protected and legally compliant.
- Strong excel skills, v-lookup, macros etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Visualisation tools (Power BI or Tableau)
- Previous experience within data led roles
- 3 years experience working within marketing or business development
This is a flexible hybrid role, the marketing department is based just outside London, some travel required.
Are you looking for that next step, a role you can make your own and develop your own skills? If its a yes, then apply, it could be the start of a new chapter for you.
- Business Development
- Microsoft Dynamics