A Top 20 Accountancy Firm that truly believes in building strong, lasting relationships is looking for a qualified Associate Partner to join their offices in London. This role is due to growth within the Firm and desires to expand upon their already successful teams. Colleagues really are at the heart of this Firm and this opportunity is perfect for someone who is ready to step up into an Associate Partner position. Someone who is confident, approachable and understands how important relationships are when supporting both clients and the wider business.
As the Associate Partner you will work closely with the the Partnership team; managing and overseeing the delivery of accountancy and tax services to your portfolio.
The Associate Partner position is a dynamic, client-facing role, advising a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses with the following tasks:
- Oversee the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Business development with clients and building long lasting relationships
- Dealing with new client enquiries to grow the office
- Responsibility for monitoring charge-ability and profitability your across portfolio
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations and report writing
- Coach and mentor staff
To be successful as the Associate Partner you will be ACA/ACCA qualified/oversees equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience and have experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME clients, developing new business, managing client relationships and dealing with complex queries.
This Firm provide excellent personal development programmes, flexible benefits, agile working and offer a real opportunity to progress all the way to the top!
If this Associate Partner sounds perfect for you then don't waste any more time - get in touch today!