A Top 30 firm of Chartered Accountants has an exciting opportunity for an Audit Director to join their office in London. They are known for being inquisitve, passionate and supportive, both as a business and as an employer. They are currently going through a period of growth and would be open to hearing from successful, ambitious Senior and Audit Managers.
As a Firm their focus in on supporting and advising not for profit organisations, individuals and famalies with more than just accountancy, business and financial advise, but to help them reach strategic goals, face difficult times or support their growth.
The Audit Director purpose is to oversee the delivery of the audit function workflow and manage a portfolio of Audit client relationships.
The ideal Audit Director will have significant technical expertise and experience of auditing listed clients and PIEs. You will have experience of:
- Experience of dealing with QAD and FRC reviews
- A willingness to run Firm wide training in respect of IFRS and PIE audits
- Ability to draft high level technical articles
- Experience of managing high quality technical audits of PIEs/listed audits (AIM and Full Market)
- A highly competent reviewer of financial statements prepared under IFRS
If you have a desire for career progression and would like to join a Firm that offers agile working and flexible benefits, with the focus being a balanced lifestyle then this Audit Director role could be perfect for you.
Get in touch today to have a private and confidential chat regarding this exciting Audit Director opportunity.