Rutherford Briant are looking for a Qualified Finance Manager to join a well-known brand based just outside Stansted who have gone through remarkable growth over the last 2 years.
This can be a fully REMOTE role post induction and is to cover someone going away on maternity leave over a 12 month period.
They are offering an excellent opportunity to manage a small team, join a vibrant working environment and become part of a business who are generating record-breaking profits year on year.
Key Duties include:
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial accounting and internal control systems;
- Management of the finance system, including continuous process improvement;
- Manage and support the operational work of the team below
- Manage and oversee the month end process ensuring all are completed in a timely manner, along with supervising the monthly closure of all the ledgers;
- Review of all general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to resolve issues;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as and when required;
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all banking covenants
Up to 15% discretionary bonus
£45,000 - £50,000
Hybrid or fully remote working
- Finance Manager