Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Graduate Accounts Assistant for a very successful and established property management company based in East London that specialises in the residential sector of real estate. Our client provides a quality property portfolio management service from acquisition and refurbishment to letting and management.
They are now looking to add an Accounts Assistant at the junior level to become an integral part of their finance function.
They are offering a competitive salary up to £27,000, as well as a clear route for progression, study support and hybrid working.
What will they do:
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Processing and producing invoices on a regular basis.
- Raising, matching and coding invoices.
- Allocating payments.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with month-end tasks.
- Payment run.
- Data entry bookkeeping.
- Dealing with queries and liaising with members across several teams.
What will you need:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance from a respected University.
- Suitable role for a recent Graduate or an individual with 12 months of accounting and finance experience.
- Decent Excel skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary paying up to £26,000.
- Statutory pension contribution.
- Private healthcare.
- Hybrid working.
- A clear route for progression.
- Study support.
Should you match the criteria for this role and then this proves to be an exciting opportunity for you to apply for now!