Rutherford Briant have the pleasure of assisting our facilities management client to find an experienced Azure Integrations Developer. They are looking for a well rounded Developer to help them with Data Integrations, creating integration end points and linking various systems together.
This is an opportunity to work within a large business with potential to develop and progress within your career.
The right candidate will be experienced with Integrating Data from 3rd party systems using API development systems including REST or SOAP. Providing applications support and development and supporting core business applications.
- Azure integrations Logic Apps, APIM, Event Grid & Data Factory)
- Web services both REST & SOAP
- SQL servers for data or applications
- Test tooling e.g. Postman & SoapUI
- Azure functions
- Data Warehousing knowledge would be desirable
- Azure certification
- Hybrid & flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Financial well-being scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts
This a great company that supports its employees to develop within their career, if you are looking to find a flexible business where you can thrive this could be the role for you.