Currently studying towards your ATT or CTA and tired of working for your current firm? Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a number of Corporate Tax Senior positions across London and in the surrounding regions, and we would be more than happy to help.
These roles range from Top 10 Accountancy Practices, to your smaller and more independent businesses.
If you're looking for more flexible working, a stronger salary package or even to just change your working environment; we have a number of clients waiting to receive your application.
Job Specification - Corporate Tax Senior
The candidate will be committed to a career in tax and ideally would have already have gained at least two years’ experience in a corporate tax role.
Duties will mainly include working with your own portfolio of accounts, audit and advisory clients on the following aspects;
- Effectively manage and carry out the production of corporate tax returns and computations.
- Assist in advisory project across a wide range of clients with the opportunity to be commercial with the way in which you work with your clients.
- Supporting the more junior members of the team on client-related matters.
Person Specification - Corporate Tax Senior
- Candidates are likely to be CTA qualified or approaching full qualification.
- The ideal candidate should be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise their own workload.
- They will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with partners and clients.
- They will also be a natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and an excellent eye for detail.
Salary/benefits - Corporate Tax Senior
- Strong salary package reflecting level of experience.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Working from home flexibility.
- Salary reviews annually.
- Other additional benefits including a generous holiday entitlement, the ability to buy/sell holiday, a flexible benefits package as well as an annual bonus.
If interested, please do apply below or send any queries to the email below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.