Are you looking for a role in IT Support? I am currently assisting my client to find an IT Support Technician, this is a role for someone that is passionate about Technology and confidant with delivering great customer service.
The business is a market leader in wholesale fishing equipment, with sites in the UK and Europe. They have a newly refurbished site in Burnham on Crouch and need a passionate IT Support Technician to join their small on site Team.
The role is fully office based, being the first line of support to all users across the business.
- To provide full IT Support to all users across the business.
- To produce IT support to shops, product testers and distributors via email, telephone and live chat.
- To communicate with 3rd party IT suppliers.
- To produce sales reports and liaise with key stakeholders to enable accurate business decision making.
- To communicate with sales manager and update IT tools to ensure sales reps have access to latest products, documents and other relevant sales media.
- To maintain, edit and update images hosted on the cloud storage platform ensuring a complete user interface experience for sales reps, shops and product testers across the various e-commerce platforms.
- Methodical problem solver with high attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Confidant using Microsoft Excel software.
- Confidant using image resizing software.
- Comfortable working in a face pace environment and working to deadlines.
- Good listener, happy to learn and develop new skills with guidance.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
If you are looking to start your career in IT or have a year or so of experience working in a commercial environment this could be the role for you. The team here are very friendly and work as one big team.