Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator based in Cheshunt for a highly reputable and professional family run business who operate within the property and private sector. Established in the early 2000s, they specialise in property maintenance, gas and electrical services across the Essex and Hertfordshire areas.
They are now looking to acquire an Office Administrator to join their small finance team, with previous experience of working within accounts and an understanding of Sage 50 being essential components of the role. Should you possess demonstrable experience of handling CIS returns, that would play a significant part in gaining an opportunity to interview for this position. However, you will not require any professional qualification to apply for this role.
Our client are willing to offer a competitive salary up to £28,000, as well as life insurance, private healthcare, pension contributions and free on-site parking.
What you will do:
- Responsible for data entry and administrative duties across departments.
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the Accounts department.
- Raising sales invoices and inputting supplier invoices.
- Reconciling supplier invoices to statements.
- Reconciling credit card and petty cash transactions.
- Updating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Setting up new Subcontractors with HMRC.
- Liaising with customers, clients and suppliers.
What you will need:
- Experience working within accounts/administration.
- Sage Line 50 experience.
- Ability to work with high volumes of data and multi task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary up to £28,000.
- Life insurance.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension contribution.
- Free on-site parking.
- Social events/activities.
Should you be a Administrator who is looking for long-term stability within a relaxed and enjoyable working environment and family culture, then please apply for this role now!