Are you a part-qualified or qualified by experience finance candidate looking for your next opportunity? We are recruiting for a Management Accountant opportunity to work for a fast growing construction business in Colchester. Our client has seen a sustained period of growth in the past year and is now looking for motivated, ambitious people who want to continue to growth with them.
This role is reporting into the financial controller and is offering £40-45k depending on experience.
This role offers 25 days annual leave and is fully office based.
Hours - 8:30am-5pm
The role will involve complete control over the records, stock, processing and reporting.
- Accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliation of ledgers
- Maintain stock management processes to ensure accurate tracking of stock
- Support the division for new business proposals
- Working with the divisional leaders to prepare monthly cash forecasts
- Checking supplier payment runs
- Backup for the daily reconciliation of the bank account
- Assisting the operational teams with management of the customer ledger
- Monitoring of projects budget vs actuals
- Management and maintenance of the supplier ledger
- Management of the invoice approval system
- Any other adhoc tasks as required by the business
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
Interviews are to be held as soon as possible at the offices in Colchester, please apply now!