Are you a credit controller looking for your next position? Or are you currently working in a customer service role and would consider using those skills to work with in finance? If so, this role could be the perfect fit!
We are recruiting for a Credit Control position based in Colchester to work within the healthcare sector offering hybrid working and competitive benefits:
Salary - £23750 - £24,000
- Hybrid working
- 23 days annual leave
- Ongoing and continuous career development and succession planning
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
- Wagestream – this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing
- Employee discount scheme
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
The individual will need to be enthusiastic, confidential and have a sympathetic personality due to the nature of the work.
- Manage and actively collect in timely manner trade debtors across business
- Liaise with individuals as required to facilitate cash collection
- Review Top 50 accounts weekly
- Respond to queries (letters or phone calls) within a timely manner
- Reconcile accounts
- Forecast monies for the month
- Achieve targeted cash collections
- Raise Final Accounts as and when required
- Assist other team members as and when required
- Other tasks as directed by the Credit Manager.
The skills you’ll need
Strong attention to detail is crucial
Good Excel skills
Likely to have some reconciliation expertise
Initial interviews are to be held over MS Teams or in person - please apply now!