Rutherford Briant have an exciting opportunity for an Outsourcing Manager to join a reputable Top 30 Practice in Central London!
The firm is renowned for having a great, friendly culture. Not only are they offering a great salary package, but also agile working and flexible working arrangements.
The Outsourcing team is growing and the practice are looking for managers to join them, this is an excellent opportunity for perhaps somebody looking for a better culture and work/life balance, or somebody looking to really progress, take on more responsibility and gain more exposure.
What you will do:
- Own, manage, support and develop a client portfolio
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and deliver outsourcing requirements
- Day to day team management including planning, prioritising and allocation of client outsourcing work
- Run biweekly meetings to ensure maximum work is on track
- Ensure sign offs and documents, accounts and returns are authorised by a partner or director
- Attend and lead outsourcing reviews and close down meetings for own clients
- Proactively look for ways to maximise efficiencies
- Monitor individual and team performance and provide regular feedback in 1:1 meetings and oversee professional development
What you will need:
- ACCA/ACA Qualification or Qualified by Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to time manage effectively
- Ability to support, train and review the work of junior staff
- Ability to manage a team
What you will get in return:
- Flexible working
- Yearly Bonus
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
- Buy up to 5 days extra holiday
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
- Restaurant Cards
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- And More!!!!
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch to find out more or apply today!