We are working with a fantastic business that is looking to expand their IT Infrastructure team, this is a new Junior role to accommodate the increase in users across the business. Are you looking to develop your own skills, have you been exposed to Infrastructure but not specialised before?
This will be a role that will help with escalations from various departments, being on hand to help with issues from AD, Office 365 Exchange and VM. This will suit someone with a passion for networks, and someone with the confidence to speak with people at all levels both technical and non technical.
- Maintain existing Networks & Server Infrastructure
- Admin of Exchange Online
- Admin of Active Directory
- Admin and Management of VMWare / Vsphere
- Ensure all security patch management and crucial updates for any business applications
- Assist with the development of new base images in keeping with the business requirements
- Maintain and monitor data backups via Backup Exec and Veeam of all information and recover data when required.
- Support project teams when required
- 2 + years experience of Windows Server all versions build and administration
- 2 + year experience of Active Directory administration
- 2 + years experience of Network configuration, TCPIP, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
- 2 years’ experience of Exchange Online Administration
- 2 years’ experience of VM environments
- Experience of deploying & administering Anti-Virus suites
- ITIL awareness
- Windows 10 desktop support and configuration
- Windows 11 desktop support and configuration
If this sounds like you please apply and I'll get in touch.