Are you an experienced 1st line support technician? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
I have the pleasure of working with a well known insurance business based in Essex, this role will be supporting the busy & passionate IT Team to assist all users within the business. This will suit someone that is friendly, willing to learn new software's and build upon the knowledge they already have.
- Log all service actions and incidents via ticketing system.
- Identify where to escalate calls to internal or external support providers.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving software and workstation hardware issues.
- Maintain proficiency in the use of all available problem resolution tools.
- Interact with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Desktop support, setting up new desktop machines and relocating existing users around the group.
- Windows Desktop and Office 365 applications.
- User administration via Office 365, Azure AD and Active Directory.
- Exchange/Outlook Online administration.
- Windows File and Print server administration.
- User hardware and software issue resolution, with drive to investigate and resolve if a solution is not immediately available through the IT team.
- Windows desktop installations.
- Install/upgrade software on users PC's and Laptops where required. Minor hardware intervention (battery, RAM module or SSD replacement).
If you would like to find out more, please apply and we can see if this is the start of a new chapter for you!