We are delighted to be exclusively working on a Project Manager role a fast-growing and profitable private equity owned company, operating not only in the UK, Europe and US.
This company offer a technical communications solution to SME's and have recently been recognised by winning awards.
This is an exciting time to join a forward-thinking and evolving company and very much make the role your own. You will have responsibility for setting up and running the central Project Management Office (PMO) function for cross departmental projects spanning Product, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and IT, working with the C-suite, departmental heads and departmental Project Managers (PMs).
This is a hybrid working role however you will only be required to attend the office a couple of times per month.
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager
- IT literate including competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of Agile development planning software e.g. Jira, Trello, Basecamp
- Able to demonstrate experience of sole responsibility for managing cross-functional projects or complex departmental projects
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate analytical ability with high levels of planning and organisation skills
- Ability to positively engage colleagues in project delivery, promoting and facilitating teamwork
- Project Management qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a PMO environment
- Experience working with SaaS products within telecommunications sector
- Experience of Agile and Scrum working development environments
This role is paying a salary of up to £55k along with a bonus and generous benefits package.
This will be a two-stage interview process and the client is looking to make a quick decision.