Do you want to take that next step in your Data career? If the answer is yes then below could be the role for you, not only does this business believe in developing their employees, they have a range of businesses within the group meaning you would be the first in line for any internal promotions before going externally.
Our client is a fantastic business based in Bury St Edmunds, they are known for their amazing benefit package and personal development programs. They have an opportunity to join Finance services within a Data role, this is a unique role that will concentrate on various sources of data and helping the develop a strategy to improves control and processes of the data.
- Work closely with the Senior Finance Business Analyst, concentrating on identifying and developing the data strategy for the master data. Improving the processes that can create organisation wide benefits.
- Assess data from various sources, all with a Finance core but utilise data from systems and excel.
- Look at ways to deliver efficiencies in data handling.
- Build strong relationships across the business and discover where data hands off can be improved.
- Manage a small team of direct and indirect reports, looking after personal development, recruitment and performance.
- Ensuring the team are able to deliver accurate changes to the data in the agreed project time lines.
Attributes & Skills:
- Determination to improve processes and provide great customer experiences.
- Genuine people management approach, centred around getting the best from each member of the team.
- Familiarity with a range of systems & process, preferably in a Finance setting or function.
- Proven track record in delivering improvements for users across the business.
- Collaborative style which successfully brings together a diverse team from multiple locations to achieve objectives.
If you are looking for a role that can incorporate your Data skills and start work on developing strategy and management, this could be the role for you.