Are you specialising in tax and seeking a new challenge? Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Tax Senior to join a reputable firm based in Ingatestone.
The position is part time (3-4 days per week) and is an excellent opportunity to become apart of a friendly and inclusive culture.
What you will do:
- Predominantly self-assessment returns
- Support the consultancy team in development and marketing of tax products
- Assist with developing tax planning strategies
- Maintain internal reporting functions including status of projects and work in progress
- Support the consultancy team in client and HMRC meetings
- Liaise regularly with clients
- Assist with the consultancy team in preparing and conducting presentations to clients, guests and staff
What you will need:
- CTA Qualification is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- At least one year experience in tax
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary of between £40 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- Competitive holiday
- Pension plan
- Study support
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch now or apply below!