They are a forward-thinking firm with extremely modern offices, offering the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week.
They offer market leading salaries, and great company benefits as well as a proven track record of career progression.
The position would suit a dynamic candidate who is looking for a new challenge and an exciting, varied role. The ideal candidate would be a Senior Manager looking to further progress their career.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid working and flexible hours
• Generous annual leave plus bank holidays and 1 day off to take up volunteering opportunities
• Discretionary yearly bonus
• Health Cash Plan and 2x Death in Service as well as Income Protection for 5 years
• Childcare Vouchers
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Discounts on shopping
• 5% matched contribution pension
As a Corporate International Tax Senior Manager / Associate Director, you will report directly to our Head of Corporate Tax, with good knowledge of UK corporation tax and interaction with international tax matters. You will also have a sound grasp of other business taxes to not only ensure clients are fully tax compliant but to also identify tax planning opportunities.
You will also be heavily involved in planning assignments - in the last 6 months this has included detailed analysis of the Reorganisations, Demergers, Loan Relationships, EIS schemes, due diligence on acquisitions and advising on sales of businesses.
Exposure to international tax issues such as double taxation relief and double taxation treaties, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, permanent establishments, withholding taxes and CFC’s would be useful. Support and mentoring will be given. Evidence of training and mentoring junior staff would be useful.
Our corporate clients include a broad range of sectors and industries and include entrepreneurial growth companies, larger corporates, multi-national groups, FSA regulated companies and AIM listed PLCs.
• Assist UK and international clients structure their affairs tax efficiently
• Help manage the client relationship to become the trusted business advisor
• Work closely with colleagues across the globe
• Assist with managing our CT compliance services to a varied portfolio of corporate clients
• Review more complex corporation tax returns and computations
• You will act as people manager for circa 5 staff, including appraisals and work allocation
If you're looking for a change in pace from your current tax role and are looking for a step up and a new challenge, then this could just be the opportunity that you're looking for.
Please apply below!
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.