The position would suit a dynamic candidate who is looking for a new challenge and an exciting, varied role. You will have the opportunity to be involved with clients at a high-level with the flexibility to be more commercial on your very own portfolio of clients.
What's in it for you?
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as a holiday buying and selling scheme
• Hybrid working policy - at least 2 days in the office a week, with a core hours system in place
• Group Life Cover and Permanent Health Insurance
• Contributory Private Health Scheme
• Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
• Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
• Discounted Gym Membership and Cycle to Work Scheme
• Pension Contribution
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Corporate Tax Department currently comprises of a Principal, a Senior Manager, an Assistant Manager, a Senior and a trainee, overseen by two Partners. The Department advises clients across the practice and the work undertaken is very broad.
Focusing primarily on owner managed businesses, the team also handles large transactions, including areas such as EIS, share schemes and everything in between.
The duties of this role are varied and will include the following:
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Preparing tax provisions for inclusion in statutory accounts
• Undertaking complex compliance work and corporate tax computations
• Filing corporation tax returns
• Dealing with HMRC correspondence
• Providing advice on corporation tax matters to the audit teams
• Assisting the Partners with corporation tax advisory matters
• Assisting with the preparation and filing of Form 42 and ATED returns
• Training and coaching more junior staff
If you're looking for a change in pace from your current tax role, then this could just be the opportunity that you're looking for.
Please apply below!
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.