Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Assistant Manager for a reputable accountancy company in Ipswich.
Our client is a leading national firm who are looking to add an experienced Corporate Tax Assistant Manager into their growing Tax department. The role will involve leading a varied portfolio of clients, working alongside a Director, whilst aiding with the development of more junior staff.
This role would suit an ambitious individual looking to commence a career within a leading national Practice. The company offers a better work/life balance by providing flexible working.
What you will do:
- Managing a client portfolio of varied and prestigious clients.
- Seek solutions to technical issues and demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to supervise and review the preparation of tax returns.
- Reviewing of corporation tax returns, liaising with other teams as and when necessary.
- Participating in business development opportunities and working with Senior Managers to promote the firm's expertise to existing clients and target new clients both internally and externally.
- Aiding with the development of more junior members of staff.
What you will need:
- CTA/ATT qualification.
- A vast knowledge of Corporation Tax.
- Excellent leadership and technical skills.
What you will get in return:
- A friendly and inclusive culture.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday that rises with service.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection and pension.
- Flexible working.
Sound like this could be the role for you? Get in touch now or apply with us!