Rutherford Briant have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Tax Semi-Senior for a large accountancy firm based in Colchester. You will work closely with senior staff to deliver a broad range of tax services to high net worth individuals and business clients.
This opportunity would suit an ATT qualified (or equivalent) individual with 3-4 years of experience in personal, corporate or mixed tax within an accountancy firm environment. In return the company offers full study support for CTA and an opportunity for career progression and to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing tax department.
What you will do:
- Prepare self-employment accounts and self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts for review by senior staff.
- Prepare corporation tax computations and tax returns for review by senior staff.
- Provide guidance to colleagues in the accounts departments on tax-specific matters.
- Provide technical support and training to junior staff.
- Assist senior staff with ad hoc projects and technical advisory work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ATT qualification (or equivalent).
- 3-4 years of experience in personal, corporate or mixed tax within an accountancy firm environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing top quality client service.
- Flexible and willing to work additional hours as required, especially during the busy period leading up to the self assessment tax return deadline in January.
Does this sound like the job for you? Don’t delay, apply now or get in touch!